Families » Enrollment Documents/Forms

Enrollment Documents/Forms


Welcome to Escalon High School! 

We look forward to your student attending our school.



Required Forms & Documents

The following forms and documents are required to enroll a student at Escalon High School.

  • Escalon USD Student Registration Forms
  • Current Health Information
  • Birth certificate
  • Immunization record
  • Proof of residency – one of the following documents that include the student’s parent/guardian name and home address 
    • Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt
    • Property Tax payment receipt 
    • A recent utility service statement or payment receipt (gas, electric, or water)
    • Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt
    • Pay stub
    • Government correspondence
  • Transcripts


California schools are required to check immunization records for all new student admissions. Visit the Escalon USD Vaccinations page for more information.



If your student is required to take medication during the school day, please provide the following forms:

  • Parent/Physician Request to Assist Administration of Medication form provided, completed, and signed by the student’s physician
  • Consent to Self-Administration of Medication – required only if a student uses an inhaler or injected epinephrine

A student can not be enrolled until EHS receives all required paperwork. If you have internet access and printing capabilities, please bring applicable forms when visiting the school to enroll your student.


Food Service

Visit the Escalon Unified School District Nutrition page for all food service-related questions.