Attendance Reminder- All absences MUST be cleared within 2 days or they will be UNexcused. Please have a parent call or bring in a note from a parent/guardian.
California Scholarship Federation (CSF)- Do you earn good grades and want to join an honor society for high school students? We will be having an informational meeting at lunch in Room 34 on Friday August 9th. If you can’t make it, see Mr. Bower.
If you are interested in auditioning or working backstage for the fall play, there will be an informational meeting in room 6 Monday at lunch. If you can’t make it, see Ms. Headley or Mrs. Anserlian.
There is A LOT happening in the quad today at lunch! The first 400 students to stop at the Leadership table will get an Otter Pop! While you’re there, get your Glo Back Dance tickets and preorder your class shirt!
The Glo Backl Dance is TONIGHT from 7:30-11pm in the Theater. Get your tickets in the quad at lunch for $7. Tickets will be $10 at the door tonight. You must present a valid school ID at the door to get in and dress code will be enforced.
Back to School Night is next Wednesday, August 14. There will be food, drinks, and entertainment in the quad from 6-7pm, then class presentations from 7-8pm. We hope you and your parents join us for this fun-filled evening.
Make sure to follow the street signs when crossing the street for safety or the Escalon PD may site you for jay-walking.
If there are any freshman boys interested in playing football, there is still room and time to join the team. See coach Rose in room 10 for details and information.
Dress code will be strictly enforced...Make sure all top have a 1 inch straps, no undergarments showing, backless tops, strapless, or halter tops are NOT allowed, stomach must be covered and shorts must be at appropriate length. No inappropriate graphics on tshirts. You will be asked to put a school shirt on if violating dress code and could get disciplinary action.
Parking lots located in front of the school and on the side of Stainislaus are for district staff only.
- If you do not have a staff permit, see Ms. Adelman asap.
- Students are allowed to park on the street or in the student parking lots only.
- All students need a parking permit, even when parking on the street in order to prevent your vehicle from being towed if blocking a driveway etc.
- If caught parking in the district lot you could receive disciplinary action or be towed.
All seniors interested in being a cabin leader for Science Camp for the week of September 9-13, need to attend an informational meeting on Thursday, August 15, in the library, at the beginning of lunch.
SPORTS - Week at a Glance
Attention all student-athletes. There are some new eligibility procedures in place starting this school year.
- If you are ineligible to start the fall season, you can apply for Academic Probation which may allow you to keep playing. You must pick up an application form in the main office, complete it and return it to the office or Mr. Bartelink by Tuesday, August 13th, to have a chance to be eligible.
2) For those student-athletes that are currently eligible, the first ineligibility list will be generated after the first six week grading period. Keep
your grades up or you may become ineligible mid-season!
Cross country is just getting started. If you want to get in great shape and have fun, we still have room for you. You need to complete the physical card process. We meet every day at 3:25 in room 25. See coach Heflin in room 25 or talked to a cross country runner. Everyone is welcome if you have a great attitude.
Friday, August 16th
JV/V Football Scrimmage at Argonaut, 7/8pm
Saturday, August 17th
Volleyball Scrimmage at Beyer
F Football Scrimmage at Downey