Apprenticeship programs are occupational training programs that combine on-the-job work experience with technical or classroom study. Such programs develop useful job skills in individuals entering the workforce. These programs address the need for better trained entry-level workers and help young people make the transition from school to the work world.
- How to Become an Apprentice
- San Joaquin Building Trades Council
- California Apprenticeship Coordinators Association
- Plumbers & Pipefitters
- Central Valley Electrical J.A.T.C.
- Modesto Area Sheet Metal Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee
- Bricklayers and Allied Craft-workers Local 3