Student Enrollment & Requirements
Welcome to Escalon High School! We look forward to your student attending our school.
Required Forms & Documents
The following forms and documents are required to enroll a student at Escalon High School.
- Escalon USD Student Registration – English
- Escalon USD Student Registration – Spanish
- Current Health Information
- Birth certificate
- Immunization record
- Proof of residency – one of the following documents that include student’s parent/guardian name and home address
- Phone bill
- Utility bill
- Cable bill
- Rental agreement
- Mortgage paperwork
California schools are required to check immunization records for all new student admissions. Visit the Escalon USD Vaccinations page for more information.
If your student is required to take medication during the school day, please provide the following forms:
- Parent/Physician Request to Assist Administration of Medication – form provided, completed and signed by student’s physician
- Consent to Self-Administration of Medication – required only if student uses an inhaler or injected epinephrine
A student can not be enrolled until all required paperwork is received by EHS. If you have internet access and printing capabilities, please bring applicable forms when visiting the school to enroll your student.
Visit the Escalon USD Enrollment page for all enrollment and transfer related forms.