ATTENTION ALL NEXT YEAR SENIORS! We will be doing a parking spot fundraiser where students will be able to paint and reserve a parking spot all year long! They will be $50 and it will be FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS! Don’t miss out! Visit any 2019 class rep or the forms by the office to pick up a contract and more information!
Sober Grad: Tickets are $40 now and will be $45 at the door. Tickets may be purchased in the library. You must turn in the signed permission form to purchase a ticket.
Seniors!! Don’t forget Senior Breakfast is this Friday before graduation practice! Food will be served from 7:30-8 in the cafeteria!
ATTENTION 18 YR OLDS! Attendance for 18 Yr Olds are being reviewed. Please make sure that if you are checking yourself in or out, that you have a legitimate reason to clear your absences.
Seniors! All Saturday School Hours must be cleared prior to Graduation or you will not be participating in the Graduation ceremony.
Summer work opportunity- If you are interested in working as a tutor over the summer please come see Mrs. P in the counseling center for details.
If you plan to work over the summer or are currently working please come see Mrs. P to make sure your work permit is up to date! Work permits and Transcripts will be available in the summer on Wednesdays only in the counseling center. So make sure to plan accordingly.
Are you looking the make some fast cash? Would you like to help out and learn more about the election process? Escalon is looking for students and staff to work at the upcoming election on June 5th. You could make $130 for the day, plus additional money for training. Come see Mrs. P in the counseling center ASAP if interested!!
Track:Track athletes, please be sure to wash your jersey and turn it in to room 2 before school is out! If they are not turned in by Wednesday you will be placed on the fine list.
Attention Cougars!!: There are some yearbooks left, get yours now in the ASB office for $85.00.
All spring sport athletes who received awards please meet Thursday at the beginning of advisory at the bleachers by the varsity softball field for a newspaper photo.
SPORTS – Week at a Glance
Sports Physical Night – July 17 5:00 – 7:00 $20.00
Tennis Team – Please come by Room 27 to pick up your awards.
Anybody interested in trying out for the upcoming CHEER season, tryouts will be held Saturday June 2, from 7am – 3pm. Please wear appropriate clothing. Tennis shoes are REQUIRED, if anything other than tennis shoes are worn, you WILL NOT be allowed to try out. We will be meeting in front of the library. I am aware that people have made plans, but due to a short time period this is the only option.
- You must have a sports physical in order to tryout.
- If you played a sport this year, see Mrs. Garside (rm 27) after school and get a copy of your physical or pick up a physical form.
- If you were a cheerleader last year the coach has your physical already for tryouts, but you will need a new one for this year.
- If you need to get a quick physical for the year, Escalon Sports Medicine here in town can do one quickly and inexpensive (call 209-838-3434 for an appointment, make sure to take in the sports physical forms see Mrs. Garside in room 27 for the form).
Finals Schedules are as follows:
Thursday, May 31, 2018
3 8:10 – 10:10 Final Exam
10:10 – 10:30 Break
10:35 – 10:55 Advisory
6 11:00 – 1:00 Final Exam
- These are regular days for the district, and busses run at regular time.
- Reminder Students are not allowed at any other site after school.
- Any student taking the bus must catch it here, they are not allowed to board at El Portal or any other site.
- Library will be open for you to study for your finals
Last Day Schedule (Busses run at 12:31)
PRE 07:42 – 08:19
1 08:24 – 09:01
2 09:06 – 09:43
3 09:48 – 10:25
4 10:30 – 11:07
5 11:12 – 11:49
6 11:54 – 12:31