Skip to content
- I was born in Wheaton, Illinois.
- I currently live in California. I have also lived in North Carolina, Indiana, Illinois, Nebraska, and Minnesota.
- My main hobby is music. I compose and produce my own personal music.
- I was adopted at a young age, and I have four siblings that also were adopted.
- I have traveled to a number of places in the world, including Mexico, Canada, Germany, Turkey, and China.
- I am currently in my second year of teaching at Escalon High School.
- I got my Bachelor’s degree in History and teaching credential from Simpson University in Redding, California.
- During the credentialing process, I was named the “Outstanding Student Teacher in Secondary Education” in Spring 2016 by the university education department.
- Currently, I am pursuing my Master’s degree in Education from Simpson University.
- My passion is to help students to become the best version of themselves.
- My personal mission is to teach, encourage, and empower students so that they may be successful both now and in the future.