- Born: Modesto, Ca
- Lived in: Escalon, Turlock, Modesto
- Schools attended: Escalon High School, CSU Stanislaus, USAC Costa Rica
- Favorite hobbies: traveling to different countries. My travels include: Costa Rica, Panama, Nicaragua, Canada, Mexico, Dominican Republic, and Spain.
- Family: I have a wife and one dog named Nala.
- Unique or meaningful life experiences: Marrying my wife.
As a teacher, I am organized, hard-working, enthusiastic, and most importantly, student-centered. I thrive on connecting with people and raising the standards on the human potential. As a person with a different cultural background through ethnicity and foreign education, I am extremely open-minded and embrace different cultures. I understand the importance of taking into consideration students’ unique backgrounds and applying this knowledge to their personal and academic needs. As a modern language instructor, my professional goal is to motivate students to become lifelong communicators in the Spanish language through creative and meaningful learning experiences.
|2017-2018 - All Year||Spanish I|
|2017-2018 - All Year||Spanish III|