Born and raised in Vallejo, CA, I graduated from St. Patrick-St. Vincent High School, then continued onto UC Davis where I received a BA in Psychology with a minor in Education. I obtained credentials in English and Psychology, as well as a Masters in Education, from Touro University California. Before starting at Escalon, I worked for eleven years at Armijo High School in Fairfield, where I served as an English, AVID, Leadership and IB Theory of Knowledge teacher, as well as AVID coordinator. My husband and I moved from Vallejo to Linden, and after commuting to Fairfield for two years, I made my move to EHS. Since starting at Escalon High, I have taught English IG, IIG, ERWC and Humanities, and I am currently the advisor for the Debate Club. I have a young daughter, three dogs, two cats, and a goat that keep me busy. Plus, I love to read, travel, camp, hike, and eat.
- Turnitin.com for essay submissions and plagiarism checks
- Animoto.com for creative projects
- Noredink.com for grammar practice
- Hemingway Editor for essay writing feedback and assistance
- Easybib.com for Works Cited page creation and in-text citation assistance
|2018-2019 - All Year||English II G (P)|
|2018-2019 - All Year||ERWC|